wtb: golf clubs

AWW$HEEET

People dont call me anything cause I suck at golf. Just a 17 year old punk who shoots poor on JV... So lets make it $200??

Ok well I can help you guys out a lil bit. I am a decent golfer. Last season I placed first in our HS OCC district tournament shooting 74 at Players Club. While it was raining. :)

Just strolling through. :whistle:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GMoney
hmm cant argue if you has knowledge like that. I still have to get into summer golf form... I have stopped practicing in the winter because I have other things to do... But this season feels like it will be good. I played a little this year and struck the ball and drove very well. I just cant putt on greens that are running 9 on the stimp. Thats to fucking slow. But when i cant putt I cant score well. Managed to squeeze a 82 with over 40 putts. lol not bad.

If you have 40 putts and shooting an 82 thats some crazy golf. Sounds like my game but with the 100 yards and in shots. I can putt but cant scramble like the pros do from a 100 in.

Just dont have the time to practice the feel shots.

hmm cant argue if you has knowledge like that. I still have to get into summer golf form... I have stopped practicing in the winter because I have other things to do... But this season feels like it will be good. I played a little this year and struck the ball and drove very well. I just cant putt on greens that are running 9 on the stimp. Thats to fucking slow. But when i cant putt I cant score well. Managed to squeeze a 82 with over 40 putts. lol not bad.

lol @ the back peddaling. you seemed so hardcore pro golfer before......

Haha well im obviously not gonna bet that kinda money against someone who actually plays. Only against people that are not good. haha But I thought for sure someone was gonna say something. I would still play for money. Just not as much until summer comes around.

Gmoney Im like the opposite. My short game is really good as of right now. But as I said. My putting is just not there. No feel at all. Greens are not breaking like they should when they are so slow. When greens are fast they break more. When they are slow they barely break. I have a hard time with that concept.

And yenner that was a joke when I said I was a shitty player on JV. Thats why after I said that I was shitty I raised the bet to $200 instead of $150.