Police POV

Jizzle Juice

I saw it for the first time last night when they were in Cincinnati. The music ment to intensify scenes is prettycorny, but over all it was good if you're into the cops type shows. It's more captive than cops sice you are able to stay with the police during the entire event instead of watching a camera man bust his ass after the perp.

Saw both episodes last night. It had me on the edge of my couch waiting for someone to jump out of a hiding place while to police were searching run down houses. Cool to see them try to control a crowd too and how hectic it can get.

I'll probably watch it again if I remember to record it.

Yeah I'd like to watch it, too, living in Cincinnati. I don't get TruTV.

A few weeks ago just randomly surfing channels I stopped when I saw some bum I've passed 100s of times. He was being arrested on Police Women of Cincinnati. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

Yeah I'd like to watch it, too, living in Cincinnati. I don't get TruTV.

A few weeks ago just randomly surfing channels I stopped when I saw some bum I've passed 100s of times. He was being arrested on Police Women of Cincinnati. I was laughing my ass off the whole time.

Cincy is showing up on a lot of these "reality" police shows. Not making the city look to good.

Found an internet version and watched it last night.

Was kind of disappointed to be honest. For a show pushing the 'POV' standard, they rarely showed the POV view. Most the time they showed the camera from the camera man.

And I agree with Sturg, the music got annoying pretty quick.

That and I hated the woman they had on, but that might just be my inner sexism.