Precision 72GTSr Ball Bearing for Crack head pricing. MINT. $850

coltboostin

Really, anything with a 600+whp Goal. Capable of 900 at the tire, full song.

Realistic spool times-

2.0L 30psi by 6k

3.0L 30psi by 4800-5k

V8's Varries, but a Ls1 has this wicked up at 3500.

And being ball bearing, its bullet proof

Let me rephrase, I probably am full boost by late 3k. Im not sure where I start making positive pressure.

Unless your calling 6psi full boost-

I'll give you $100 to log anything north of 30psi before 4k in 3rd. I dont know what salesman fed you that fairy tail. :confused:

Unless your calling 6psi full boost-

I'll give you $100 to log anything north of 30psi before 4k in 3rd. I dont know what salesman fed you that fairy tail. :confused:

I would have to go make a pull, I dont know. And your definition of full boost and mine are way different. My full boost is 15psi. (ish)

i like the way this guy thinks.. 38 was the highest Ive been so far ran out of fuel hahah

Good luck with sale thats a killer turbo. although i need a precision 8280 for my next project.

40 or fuck it. ;)

6262 is a great turbo though. It will serve you well.

i like the way this guy thinks.. 38 was the highest Ive been so far ran out of fuel hahah

Good luck with sale thats a killer turbo. although i need a precision 8280 for my next project.

40 or fuck it. ;)

6262 is a great turbo though. It will serve you well.

• 1 month later...

Bump.

This turbo is currently on one of my cars. (AWD DSM) Runs great, but I cant use it to its potential with the stock 2.0 L in the car.

I can get a video of the car running so you can see it does not smoke, no play...ect.

Price Lowered to $800 Shipped. Again, this is a PTE BALL BEARING turbo with a total of maybe 1500 miles on it, that is half of retail at this point.

Bump.

This turbo is currently on one of my cars. (AWD DSM) Runs great, but I cant use it to its potential with the stock 2.0 L in the car.

I can get a video of the car running so you can see it does not smoke, no play...ect.

Price Lowered to $800 Shipped. Again, this is a PTE BALL BEARING turbo with a total of maybe 1500 miles on it, that is half of retail at this point.