Speeching of holsters...

Otis Nice

A sticky holster thread where we can "speech" em?

rofl

Thanks for noticing the intentional ironic mispelling. ;)

My buddy used one for her Glock 26 and compared it to her paddle holster. She likes both. If I were to get it it'd be for the SR9c, but also my father looked at them for his FNP-9 and little bro for his P22. Currently we all have Blackhawk IWB holsters except bro. He hasn't picked one up yet.

And I like the thought of leather. Sounds kinky.

So those will fit between your body and pants (for IWB) without attaching to anything and won't move around or get pulled out when the gun is drawn? These work?

EDIT: After reading the site I'll answer my own question. Yes they work.

http://averagejoeshandgunreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/remora-holsters.html

Thanks for posting this. It exactly what I am looking for. +rep.

So those will fit between your body and pants (for IWB) without attaching to anything and won't move around or get pulled out when the gun is drawn? These work?

EDIT: After reading the site I'll answer my own question. Yes they work.

http://averagejoeshandgunreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/remora-holsters.html

Thanks for posting this. It exactly what I am looking for. +rep.

Correct and thanks.

My friend, as I said, uses heres, but the best part for her was the service. She ordered one for her Glock with the extra mag holder. Loved the fact that it held well with whatever pants she was wearing, including sweats/shorts, without weighing them down. With the extra mag hold though it gave her probs with the way it rubbed her leg (insert joke here) so she called them. They had her send it back, free of charge, and sent her one without the extra mag holder and reimbursed the difference with no questions asked and no hassle.

Service alone sounds great and as I said, she likes hers. Let me know what you guys find out. I may order one as an alternate to my Blackhawk IWB.