CR Poker

TurboNova

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can play at my condo clubhouse. It's nice and has four wooden poker tables (like with the chip and drink holders), which - I think - seat about six or seven each. So, that would be plenty of room, I'd think.

I live in Hilliard, off Davidson (near Hilliard Davidson HS).

The clubhouse costs $25 to rent. I'm not going to make a big deal about the rental fee (I'll cover the whole thing if I have to), though it'd be nice if we could get enough guys together so that if everyone chipped in just one or two bucks we could cover that cost. Let me know if this is going to be an issue.

Drinks of all kinds (alcoholic included) and food are welcome within the clubhouse. Of course, we can't jack the place up, or else I'll lose the $100 deposit that I'm obligated to submit in conjunction with the $25 rental fee.

Let me know what you think.

We can play at my condo clubhouse. It's nice and has four wooden poker tables (like with the chip and drink holders), which - I think - seat about six or seven each. So, that would be plenty of room, I'd think.

I live in Hilliard, off Davidson (near Hilliard Davidson HS).

The clubhouse costs $25 to rent. I'm not going to make a big deal about the rental fee (I'll cover the whole thing if I have to), though it'd be nice if we could get enough guys together so that if everyone chipped in just one or two bucks we could cover that cost. Let me know if this is going to be an issue.

Drinks of all kinds (alcoholic included) and food are welcome within the clubhouse. Of course, we can't jack the place up, or else I'll lose the $100 deposit that I'm obligated to submit in conjunction with the $25 rental fee.

Let me know what you think.

Tremont Club?

KillJoy

I play in an every-other-3rd week home game for $20, and usually 2 games each time. I'd make the drive somewhere if I could ever get out of the house. The 21+ beverages allowed would be a bonus.

This sounds good to me. And with that many tables, if folks want to play for more (or less), there is room.

Make it happen!

:D

KillJoy

Starting list. Let me know if I should include your name or take it off the list. I want to compile a prelimary count of who is interested in playing.

-Johnny Bravo

-KillJoy

-nurkvinny

Pretty certain I could get 1 or 2 more (Brothers in Law).

Lets get a date, THEN folks available ;)

KillJoy

How about next week? Saturday, April 30?

Or Saturday, May 7?

I would say May 7, only because it is a little further away, and would make planning for more folks to attend.

Either is good with me though.....

Also, the Clubhouse is smoke free..... correct?

<smilie omitted>

KillJoy

I would say May 7, only because it is a little further away, and would make planning for more folks to attend.

Either is good with me though.....

Also, the Clubhouse is smoke free..... correct?

<smilie omitted>

KillJoy

Yeah, I'm leaning toward May 7 too.

And I actually LOL'ed at the <smilie omitted>

Sounds good. Not too early, not too late.

:)

How late is the Club House "open" until? Could we be there all night? Or is there a "closing" time?

KillJoy

Good question. I don't know the answer at the moment. I would assume that, if it "closes," it won't be until - what - midnight? And that should still give us plenty of time for a few games.

I can check though and find out for certain.