hit 200lbs this morning.

2pointslow

i cant, i can eat and eat and eat the shittiest food and im stuck at 150 on the dot.

you need to eat the right things as posted above... i am currently on a 40/40/20 split.. 40% of cals from carbs, 40% from protein, and 20% from good fats.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you need to eat the right things as posted above... i am currently on a 40/40/20 split.. 40% of cals from carbs, 40% from protein, and 20% from good fats.

Might not be enough fat..

What are the carbs from? Try 40/30/30 if you're feeling sluggish.. more fat. mmmmmmmmm

are those current? not a bad bench, but you need a stronger back, it will strengthen your injury.

i hit 200lbs in January then cut down to 165lbs @ 8% bodyfat on 4/8/11 for a NASA powerlifting meet. did it raw so i hit a 468 squat, 363 bench, 568 deadlift for a 1400lb total, this ranked me 8th in the nation this year.

I am going to get back up to 190-195 in august and compete at 181 in the SPF pro/am, my goal is a 1900lb equipped total.

where do you train? I want to train over at west side this summer to get me ready for the pro/am.

I had a very bad back injury several years ago that pinched a nerve.Its not my erectors that hold me back from getting stronger.

i train at lexen xtreme,ludus magnus,urban active,powershack and a few other small gyms.

I will not talk bad about mr. simmons but one of my workout partners can discuss his issues with him. We should meet up sometime.

I had a very bad back injury several years ago that pinched a nerve.Its not my erectors that hold me back from getting stronger.

i train at lexen xtreme,ludus magnus,urban active,powershack and a few other small gyms.

I will not talk bad about mr. simmons but one of my workout partners can discuss his issues with him. We should meet up sometime.

surgery out of the question then?

ya we should, i want to get into a decent powerlifting gym, i hit a 550 squat last year i and i know with the proper instruction/training i can get it up past 650 this year. also with my bench if i can get my double ply shirt working i think i can hit 600.

im sure your lean but i doubt you were that lean, what you need to do for the 6-7% is ruff. maybe 8% id believe. pics for proof.

i hit 8% cutting down to 165lbs for my last power-lifting contest so i could weigh in the 165lb class. then went back up to 9-10% currently.

and his lifting numbers can be natural, they aren't to far out there, bench is high for the bodyweight, but i bet its touch and go. even then there are drug tested lifters hitting 500 at 198

I was actually 5.6% Hydrodensitometry @ CSU. The hand-held eletric thing said 6.5 same day, so I go with that since I no longer have access to the tub.

I dont take pics of myself (since I am not a faggot) but if you want pics, you can look at my FB

This is from that time-

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/23101_1370822656_2158_q.jpg

I have no idea how to link these or whatever

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=591368186460&set=a.804750441710.2387236.20903815&type=1&theater

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.1596396834416.2078222.1370822656#!/photo.php?fbid=1417181634148&set=a.1596396834416.2078222.1370822656&type=1&theater

is this normal? i mean, doesn't that get expensive? i ran into a chick who said "I work out at a lotta places." when i asked if she worked out at the gym i went to.

not all im 280 and looking to lean out to about 250. congrats. man hey whats a good fat burner i could try? i need someting taking nothing now. but do train 5 days a week 30 min cardio then 1hr training with the big weights. not powerlifing big but big enuf to build muscle.

Good luck goin to west side. It's not like you can just walk in. :lolguy::lolguy:

u mad i can just walk in, but i chose to lift at other underground gyms because westside is way to political these days. Efs is also on its way there

:fuckyeah:

i have already gotten the ok, once, ive got connections....

plus im currently ranked 8th in the nation for the 165lb class.:p

Honestly the best thing you could do is go to a seminar at elite fts.

Talk to dave and get in there.

not all im 280 and looking to lean out to about 250. congrats. man hey whats a good fat burner i could try? i need someting taking nothing now. but do train 5 days a week 30 min cardio then 1hr training with the big weights. not powerlifing big but big enuf to build muscle.

Clen.... lol

I dont fuck with fat burners, that shit will destroy your thyroid in a heart beat.