hit 200lbs this morning.

2pointslow

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BACK TO MAKING MORE CINNAMON ROLLS AND LET THE ADULTS TRAIN AFFLICTION, CAPTAIN PILSBURY

LISTEN STAY PUFT MARSHMELLOW MAN, WHY DONT YOU KEEP STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH KRISPY KREMES ERR DAY LIKE YOU DO AND LET THE BROSEF'S TRAIN HARD CORE. PLUS YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY SPOTTING SKILLS ON THE TREAD MILL

LISTEN STAY PUFT MARSHMELLOW MAN, WHY DONT YOU KEEP STUFFING YOUR FACE WITH KRISPY KREMES ERR DAY LIKE YOU DO AND LET THE BROSEF'S TRAIN HARD CORE. PLUS YOU ARE INTERRUPTING MY SPOTTING SKILLS ON THE TREAD MILL

MY BLUE FALCON STATUS SAYS YOURE TWO STEPS AWAY FROM A FATALITY SO HOW ABOUT YOU BACK UP AND WATCH ME KNOCK OUT THIS SET OF AWESOME RIGHT QUICK. HARDCORE AND REAL TALK ALL DAY, CUPCAKE LOVER. IF YOU GOT EYES LOOK AT ME NOW

MY BLUE FALCON STATUS SAYS YOURE TWO STEPS AWAY FROM A FATALITY SO HOW ABOUT YOU BACK UP AND WATCH ME KNOCK OUT THIS SET OF AWESOME RIGHT QUICK. HARDCORE AND REAL TALK ALL DAY, CUPCAKE LOVER. IF YOU GOT EYES LOOK AT ME NOW

LISTEN BOM BOM FACE, I JUST KNOCKED OUT A TRIPLE SET OF EPICNESS WITH A WARM UP SET OF INDIAN WARRIOR SKILLS. ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR ME OR ANYONE TO LOOK AT YOU WHILE EVERYONES EYES ARE GLUED TO MY AMAZING ABS. YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN MY SKILL.

LISTEN BOM BOM FACE, I JUST KNOCKED OUT A TRIPLE SET OF EPICNESS WITH A WARM UP SET OF INDIAN WARRIOR SKILLS. ITS GONNA BE HARD FOR ME OR ANYONE TO LOOK AT YOU WHILE EVERYONES EYES ARE GLUED TO MY AMAZING ABS. YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION AND LEARN MY SKILL.

MY BAD DELTA BURKE, ITS HARD TO HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY BICEPS. MAYBE IT WOULD HELP IF THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE WASNT MUFFLED BY THE 37 CINNA-STIX STUFFED IN YOUR FACE. NOW JUST RELAX, ENJOY YOUR COCKTAIL OF YOO HOO AND TIMBITS, AND WATCH ME DO WORK. PS I JUST GOT THE LEAD ROLE IN A NEW MOVIE: ITS CALLED THE MOVIE ABOUT A BADASS THAT WILL WAX YOUR ASS IF YOU TRY TO INTERRUPT MY DEADLIFT SET. BELIEVE THE HYPE

Im just under 5'9 barefoot, and was hovering at mid 160's @6-7% BF for a minute, but I wanted to push myself over winter.

Up'd my calories to 4000+ a day- went to 182 @ 11% BF . Numbers old vs. new (8 month period) Bench 305-345, Squat 355-405 Dead 425-495. These are all Raw, no suits, no BS. Only supplement I used was old school Creatine Monohydrate. All this, and I am still as agile as I was before (my cardio is down though) and I actually INCREASED my vertical an inch, I can get rim instead of just slap the box.

I have pulled back the diet- and will probably settle around 170 @ 6%bf and have the 20 pack back in full effect for my first summer Vegas run this year. ;) I expect to loose some strength, but its all gravy.

im sure your lean but i doubt you were that lean, what you need to do for the 6-7% is ruff. maybe 8% id believe. pics for proof.

i hit 8% cutting down to 165lbs for my last power-lifting contest so i could weigh in the 165lb class. then went back up to 9-10% currently.

and his lifting numbers can be natural, they aren't to far out there, bench is high for the bodyweight, but i bet its touch and go. even then there are drug tested lifters hitting 500 at 198

Edited by smokinHawk

haha thanks guys!

Numbers are raw

bench-475

dead-580

squat-405(reps)

Long standing back injury will not allow me to load my back with anymore weight than 405 without serious pain. I have squatted 560 raw.

are those current? not a bad bench, but you need a stronger back, it will strengthen your injury.

i hit 200lbs in January then cut down to 165lbs @ 8% bodyfat on 4/8/11 for a NASA powerlifting meet. did it raw so i hit a 468 squat, 363 bench, 568 deadlift for a 1400lb total, this ranked me 8th in the nation this year.

I am going to get back up to 190-195 in august and compete at 181 in the SPF pro/am, my goal is a 1900lb equipped total.

where do you train? I want to train over at west side this summer to get me ready for the pro/am.

If you're wanting to get in BB, especially at 202, go see scott Hoff in canal in you wanna be natural.

If you dont want to be a natural BB, Lonnie Townsend is on my my good friends. He swept the francois last year in HW. Dave richardson won 202 last year I think? I lift with the a few times a week.

youtube Lonnie. 5'10" 300 off, 255 comp. and 2% BF.

lol if the guy was 2% he would be close to dead....

i think 3% is the lowest anyone has gotten to.

i cant, i can eat and eat and eat the shittiest food and im stuck at 150 on the dot.

not all calories are the same. If you ate clean calories and lift you will gain weight. The issue is eating enough clean calories to gain weight.

how are you guys measuring your body fat? the only real accurate way is water displacement.

no not accurate, the more water you have in you the leaner it tests you at when the opposite is true. there is no real accurate way other then killing the specimen.

alright, I'll bite. Definitions of natural, raw, suited, shirted, etc.

natural is without the use of AAS

raw is no lifting gear like a bench shirt, squat or deadlift suit.

suited and shirted is a special powerlifting clothing that supports you so you can lift more weight.

i cant, i can eat and eat and eat the shittiest food and im stuck at 150 on the dot.

do you actually count callories per day, or do you just eat one big mean, stuffing your self so the others are smaller but maintain the average calorie consumption for the day.....like everyone else who thinks they eat and eat

I don't think I'll ever get bigger than 160 unless I start modifying my diet.. and I reallly don't care to go that far into weight lifting. It just befuddles me how I get stronger, yet don't gain much mass lol.