hit 200lbs this morning.

2pointslow

Honestly the best thing you could do is go to a seminar at elite fts.

Talk to dave and get in there.

ive been to elite fts a few times, worked out with richard douglas, that kid is a beast, he helped me add some pounds to my dead and helped my squat form in gear.

he is training at westside last i heard.

is vogalpul lifting at ludus magnus, heard he left lexan because there were to many kids there.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been to elite fts a few times, worked out with richard douglas, that kid is a beast, he helped me add some pounds to my dead and helped my squat form in gear.

he is training at westside last i heard.

is vogalpul lifting at ludus magnus, heard he left lexan because there were to many kids there.

You have to either be short as fuck or have unreal genetics to be that strong at 165. I'm going with short as fuck

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights"

--Ronnie Coleman.

My all time best total was 1350. Not legal just set in training (plan on my first PL (clean) meet this year)

Now after coming back from a non lifting related injury is 1155. :( @ 190lbs.

Should have a 585 deadlift by mid-late summer if training keeps progressing.

yea clen and win would be great but not legal, hard to find someting thats real and wont kill ya. i wana loose some weight not turn into worm food. the perminate diet. ive tried hydroxy cut in the past with effedra was cut up all over worked well but had effedra, since tried oxy elite pro, worked ok at first then nothing, thought about lipo 6 black

Ive learned over the years to go by the mirror and not the scale....weight can fluctuate 5-8 pounds per day. All depends on whatr you have ate that day how much water you have had and how much sleep or if you got drunk the night before lol.....I am 6'4 232 and pretty lean....hope to be a lean 245 by fall.