tressel's ass is going to be really sore

russian rocket

should middle school and high school players get paid to since the schools profit off of them?

here is the way i look at it, you are playing a game that you want to play, not one that you are being forced to play. you get a free college education thats probably worth 80K+. if you make it to the pros, you are pretty much set for life. if you dont make it, then guess what, your no different than the rest of us and now you have to go find a job but hell you can use that free education you got to get a job. the only difference between college athletes who dont make it big and the rest of us is that they played a sport after class and the rest of us went to work.

Okay, I am not campaigning on paying the players, but I believe that they should minimally get a stypin (sp), with a percentage of their personal jersey apparel sales / revenues DIRECTLY related to the use of their image and skills. ect...

It is a system that exploits young men and women for maximum profits to a select few... People think wall street is bad...At least there is a free market on wall street...

So yeah, there is a pro athlete in college, soccer is not too far from kicking FGs.

As long as they are not pro in the sport they play in college it doesn't matter. Devon torrnce was pro baseball. Made some money then came back and now will play NFL.