Interior Plastic detailer

Sparky

Looking for something to use on the plastic of my interior. The plastic is textured so it has to be easy to remove. Thought about shoe polish but don't want to try and remove that after application. The plastic is black if that matters. What are my options?

I could jizz in a bottle and it would probably have the same effect on plastic.

So, does anyone wanna buy bottled swimmers cheap? I offer a price match guarantee against prima nero.

:gabe:

**I hate shiny interiors, if you do too these are my favorites**

+1 on the Megs Quick Interior detailer. It doesn't have much UV, but nothing that doesn't leave a disgusting shiny finish will have much, just use it often and keep the thing clean and you will have no worries. Plus you can get this stuff everywhere and if it matters they sell it by the gallon now even though the world is sold out of the gallons currently.

My absolute FAVORITE interior product of all time is 1Z Einszett Cockpit Premium, It's about double the price of the Megs though and only a little better. You can get it at Auto Assets in Powell if you're looking for a local source.

http://www.1z-usa.com/einszett_cockpit_premium.html

3rd on the list is a produt that gets very little attention, Armor All makes a product called Multi-Purpose auto cleaner. It's stupid cheap...like $3.50 at NAPA, works wonders and leaves behind no shine. Unlike the other two it has absolutely NO protection that's left behind, at least the other two have a little UV protection in them.