*sigh*

sonavabeech

i thought it was supposed to rain tomorrrow

*edit neverming i keep thinking this is wed sorry :lol:

I just checked the forecast and its sunny and warm all the way til Wednesday next week!

I wish I was ready to ride. Got to get that oil changed, plus that whole working for a living is getting in the way. Maybe I get everything ready and I can ride to work since it is nice out.

I wish I was ready to ride. Got to get that oil changed, plus that whole working for a living is getting in the way. Maybe I get everything ready and I can ride to work since it is nice out.

let me know when you have some free time this week I'd be more then happy to change your oil for you... I gotta do mine here soon too.... final drive oil also...

Woo hoo! I took an awesome scentic route along the Delaware River (at least I think that was the name of the river) and back around to Marysville. It was nice, saw a lot of people out...and road kill.

lol, you were in Pennsylvania or New Jersey then, I think it's the Scioto. There's another nice road along the Big Darby Creek, between Plain City and Milford Center. Middleburg-Plain City Road. Going West out of Plain City on 161, take a right just after that sweeping overpass. Ride to Milford and back again. (Or vice versa, but the start of the road is hard to find in Milford Center. It's the road the high school is on, turn at the Marathon gas station.) Nice little ride. My shortcut to the West side of Marysville from Columbus.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=marysville,+oh&daddr=white+sulphur,+oh+to:OH-257%2FRiverside+Dr+to:plain+city,+oh+to:milford+center,+oh+to:marysville,+oh&geocode=%3B%3BFca5ZAIddqsL-w%3B%3B%3B&hl=en&mra=mr&mrcr=0&via=2&rtol=0,1,2,3,4,5&dirflg=ht&sll=40.31409,-83.206158&sspn=0.06597,0.11055&ie=UTF8&ll=40.201428,-83.266068&spn=0.264321,0.4422&z=11