wtb civic shell

Jizzle Juice

Honda crx $400

interior gutted... All that remains is the dash with the si cluster. Needs wiring harness, headlights, driver and passenger side windows.

Nice ninja edit lol i saw the $300

What the fuck for brandon

And cause i have a k24 i wanna stuff it in something for a good DD. Not trying to go fast at all sir

And cause i have a k24 i wanna stuff it in something for a good DD. Not trying to go fast at all sir

fuck that, throw a k20 head on it and build the head some, build the block with some good internals and fuck some shit up with a lil bit'o'spray...:fuckyeah:

If I ever swapped a k into a civic I would not build the block unless i was trying to make it strictly a track car... Like 9 8 second car. And I wouldnt use spray on a k24/k20 because k's love turbos soooo much!

ya my buddy with the CRX was asking 400 not 300.... I jus got the info wrong.. You interested?

If I ever swapped a k into a civic I would not build the block unless i was trying to make it strictly a track car... Like 9 8 second car. And I wouldnt use spray on a k24/k20 because k's love turbos soooo much!

ya my buddy with the CRX was asking 400 not 300.... I jus got the info wrong.. You interested?

Is it Kipp by anychance?