F/S Blown SBC

STEVE-O

this world is built on credit and loans so...

That's still an awful idea. He just told you why he can't do a lump payment. That right there should be a red flag. He will choose his family over paying you if he has to. I'm sorry but that's a bad deal all around, unless you go into it knowing there could be a possibility that he may never pay you in full. I'm not saying you are flakey matt, I'm just saying worst case that's what would happen. Lol thats what I would do if it came down to it.

Not to be a dick, if this fits on my boat motor, I got cash.

im sure it will fit your boat. I will pull it off and take some pics this weekend. sam I dont ahve your # anymore if you want t pm it to me I will txt you pics as soon as i get it pulled off.

i have 3 race cars being built and 2 kids. sorry if im not loaded all the time.

and 3 car loans. not to mention rent, ins for 5 cars, and other bills still yet i have a extra 600 to 700 a month to play with. I would never ask anyone to let me make any sort of payments if not under contract. and i would never sell any parts without a contract if payments were involved. could i pay him for all of it yea in a few weeks but should i leave myself in a big hole nope. if you cant manage money and pay your bills on time at your age then you need a better job! he can always say not my feelings wont be hurt. the nos motor thats in it went 9.90s in the s10 im shure it will run low 10s in the blazer. i just wanted a lower compression more street setup since i wana drive it a lot. and i really miss my weiand 671!! where i work i can make a extra 600 a week if i feel like going in early a couple days.

LOL @ signed contract payment plan.

If you can't pay cash at your age then you don't need it.

sam that measurement was off my weiand 671 with edelbrock carbs wich should be same height to air horn as the summit carbs.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/blowerondressercomplete.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/blowerins10.jpg

they are taller than ud think with the hilborn scoop wich is arround 6" its amost 26"s.

http://holley.com/data/TechService/Technical/Supercharger%20Tech%20Info.pdf

weiand list the height to the top of the blower there is a 1" spacer that the carbs bolt to. they show 11. 5/16 base manifold to blower top plus the 1" and the height of the carbs. so with edelbrock carbs wich is what i had was arround 3.5 in. so 11.5 plus 1 plus 3.5. 15.5" minimum. but im prety shure mine measured out at 17.5 but that may have been to the top of the choke horn. hope that helps

i have 3 race cars being built and 2 kids. sorry if im not loaded all the time.

and 3 car loans. not to mention rent, ins for 5 cars, and other bills still yet i have a extra 600 to 700 a month to play with. I would never ask anyone to let me make any sort of payments if not under contract. and i would never sell any parts without a contract if payments were involved. could i pay him for all of it yea in a few weeks but should i leave myself in a big hole nope. if you cant manage money and pay your bills on time at your age then you need a better job! he can always say not my feelings wont be hurt. the nos motor thats in it went 9.90s in the s10 im shure it will run low 10s in the blazer. i just wanted a lower compression more street setup since i wana drive it a lot. and i really miss my weiand 671!! where i work i can make a extra 600 a week if i feel like going in early a couple days.

Damn, after seeing this post maybe this thread is the one you should be looking into

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92244

why would i need a banckrupcy attny. i have no problem paying my bills. ive worked my credit from a 505 beacon to a 720 not perfect yet but im working on it. im working toward a goal. it would be easy after i just spend 3500 this yr to swap to the new block to just blow more money all at once. trust me the black camaro needs about 10,000 in mods min to make me happy. and it will but will be the same process as the rest a part at a time till done. im deff not rich but at least im trying. once i get the 3 car loans paid off then im getting a new chevy dirtymax and selling the yukon. and that will be my last major vehicle purchase. at that time ill be getting into a house with a lot of space for garage.

sam did the site help you? also if anyone else wants to check it out it shows the case length for a 6 71 to 12 71.

i have 6 cars i havent started the 89 turbo camaro build just gathering parts. got the spohn tq arm trans mount setup and panhard bar, engine plates, still have a ways to go but its a project for me and my son.

and the answer is I do.

sam that measurement was off my weiand 671 with edelbrock carbs wich should be same height to air horn as the summit carbs.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/blowerondressercomplete.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/blowerins10.jpg

they are taller than ud think with the hilborn scoop wich is arround 6" its amost 26"s.

Ok well that if thats the case then there is no way I can run this on the boat. Its way to tall. Thanks for the measurements.

• 2 weeks later...
ever think what you would want for just the blower and drive no carbs.

il have to look into it considering I will have no use for the carbs so you pretty much are getting them for free.

The. Carbs are a new design should sell easy on racing junk. They wouldent work on a blower with bigger power in mind. The heads are a small aftermarket steel most race type heads don't have water crossover provisions.