turbo busa guy

ShAfT

welcome to the site.....

LOL why a turbo I thought my yoshi pipes were overdoing it...lol

I would love to see it though see ya around

i was down in columbus to race a car about a month ago, i'll be back down before summers end;)

please dont bring your drama to this site like you did to columbus racing...k thanx

oh you must mean the drama about me going to columbus to race the supra, and not racing sonny when i was down there, which i had no plans on racing any bikes just the supra.

thats must be the drama your talking about:rolleyes:

No fucking bickering or dick size comparing. I don't give two shits about the drama from CR. That shit isn't coming here. Don't even bring it up.

So anyways, what's your plate number so I never try to fuck with you on the freeway? Damn nice bike. I don't mind losing, but I don't want to be THAT embarrassed.

No fucking bickering or dick size comparing. I don't give two shits about the drama from CR. That shit isn't coming here. Don't even bring it up.

So anyways, what's your plate number so I never try to fuck with you on the freeway? Damn nice bike. I don't mind losing, but I don't want to be THAT embarrassed.

thanks, no drama from me, i can start plenty on cr;)

next time the cleveland guys come down i will be more then happy to go ride with you and show you what landspeed racing is all about:cheers: