91 Talon AWD Tsi

carter44813

Its a white 91 tsi with 188k on the body, has 5k on a rebuild (so i was told), with a (ebay) 16g turbo, 550cc injectors, walbro 255, 17" wheels with newer tires and a full exhaust. Ran and drove good but needs a little bit of work. It has a surge, which could be boost leaks. It will need a starter, and has an oil leak coming from the lower timing cover, those are the two problems I know for a fact it has. Everyone that's looked at the car, claims it has a bigger clutch in it, truthfully, I don't know. I know that either the cables or rod under the dash needs adjusted as it goes into gear, but its a hair short from not being all the way in gear without grinding.

The only reason I wanna get rid of it is because I don't have anywhere to work on it and really should have just stuck with a toyota rather then tryin mitsu out. But its time to move on, I'm just simply "over" this car

I'll take trades or cash for the car, I have $1800 in it as is. I would love to get that back out of it but really I just wanna sell this and or trade. Be reasonable in an offer or trade, if we trade, I'd like to have a 5 speed, turbo... but I'm not gonna stress the turbo, but i'd deff be a deal breaker, depending on make & model lol

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z138/ideal7m/91%20Talon/

Before I forget, it does run and drives but it'd be best to bring a trailor to put it on. Motor checks out and is in decent running shape, its just the oil leak that I'm not a huge fan of. The windshield has a crack in it, but its on the passanger side. There is 2 rust holes but only in the door jams while the underbody is just now starting to show surface rust. Umm.. I think thats about it, just let me know what your wanting to trade or if you wanna come down and look at it.

Either or, never hurts to ask

I have some questions, How bad is the oil leak? acouple drops a day? How long possibly have you drove it and is the surge at high rpm or idle or low rpm? Thanks

Pretty bad, I haven't really driven it that far to be honest. I bought the car and paid way to much for it, the idle surge is in the lower rpms. I might just be boost leaks, as I was getting readings from the ISC with a datalogger.

Jizzle Juice,

I'd text you, but I have no way to

Has the usual rust inside the door jams, but other then that, its starting to surface rust on the bottom. I passes compression test, i don't remember the numbers right off top of head but i'm pretty sure it was 135 on a dying battery and it was cold out (snowed the day before).

Called both numbers, no answer on either one. I'll send you guys a pm and we can get into details from there. I have no problem with working on shipping, altho i'm not even sure where to start. I kno if you have a truck, you can always rent a car dolly

I might have a picture of under the hood, but here's the problem, I don't have anyway to upload pictures to the internet. No camera, no cell either. I'll see if i can get a couple, up for you somehow. As I really do want this car gone, to go the DD route.