Rapture Party?

Wonderboy

Side note: Who conjured this idea up? If it does happen, it states nowhere in the bible when,what time or how it will happen.

So is the end of the world happening before the end of the worlds end of the world?

brb 5-21-2011........10-21-2011...........12-21-2012

Dont question it. Its party time.

Tin foil hats for sale...

$25.00 per hat.

Ha, you've been undercut.

Premium Foil Hats, $9.99 or 3/ $20. :gabe:

Damn you and your lies. It has been proven that tin foil hats increase the strenth of radio waves/signals to the brain.

Why are you spreading misinformation? Who do you both really work for? You're not fooling me with your little fake price wars! :megusta:

And we can all see them for the world ending demons they are with my patented See All Shades! See your neighbors, friends, relatives and even strangers for the demonic assholes they are! And, if you act now, you'll get this free case for your shades! :)

All for $19.95! What's you and your families lives worth? Surely, more than $20?

Damn you and your lies. It has been proven that tin foil hats increase the strenth of radio waves/signals to the brain.

Why are you spreading misinformation? Who do you both really work for? You're not fooling me with your little fake price wars! :megusta:

And we can all see them for the world ending demons they are with my patented See All Shades! See your neighbors, friends, relatives and even strangers for the demonic assholes they are! And, if you act now, you'll get this free case for your shades! :)

All for $19.95! What's you and your families lives worth? Surely, more than $20?

I'll take a dozen! :megusta: