Welp, im out...

2pointslow

In july i will finally be getting out of ohio. I have been working on moving to florida for a few years now. I have built up enough contacts for me to feel comfortable enough to leave ohio. I am still in the process of getting my paperwork together for the job. I have 2 prospective jobs, i am just taking some time to decide which one i want to go with.

ps: Anyone who wants to come down and party is more than welcome to.

Congratulations, I've decided the only states I would really want to live are Texas (where I am now), Florida, or California. Snow sucks.

Thank you!

Texas would be another option after school, however from what i hear texas can get some crazy weather.

I've been away from Ohio for about 7 years now and honestly, I really miss it. I don't really have plans on coming back (other than to visit) any time soon, but I'd like to move back when I retire. On a side note, the 8 months that I was in Florida was a blast though. I'd definitely move back there given the opportunity.

there are a lot of good things about florida, but plenty of annoying things as well. people are just downright rude there--yes, rude for no real reason at all. get ready to learn spanish. the summer heat is truly unbearable---really can't do much outside during the day in the summer months. traffic is crazy as well. hurricanes drive insurance through the roof for homes.

job market was horrible when i lived there in 2008.

but the cost of living there is just fine. the winters are incredible--weather is perfect.

car scene is great.

Yep.. Destin is a good time. Niceville (right across the bay from Destin) is practically a retirement community. Everything closes at 8pm, but its super nice, quiet, and just a short drive across the bridge from Destin.