Anyone with collections or credit card fraud info

BDHG940

I had a customer rip us off for $x,000 and the credit card company pulled the funds even though the customer had signed for the packages. They sided with the customer and not only did they refund them the full amount, they didnt require them to send anything back to me. So they have a complete full 2v turbo system for free. I called my lawyer and he said since its in TX, there is some issue with him going after them due to jurisdiction.

Anyone have info on what I could do or maybe a contact for a person that could assist?

Basically your lawyer can't go after him unless he is licensed in Texas. If he is a good lawyer, he would be able to help you find another lawyer that is licensed in Texas or lives there that could go after the guy.

Unfortunitly, that is the major draw back of doing busines via credit card, especially if the sale was not done person to person and you have no signed receipt of the sale. Did you respond to the chargeback? If your response was rejected, did you go to arbitration with the credit card company? If you do decide to take him to court over this, you better have every single piece of documentation. If not, don't waste your time and chaulk it up to a loss.

At this point it is past the money, I want to make him miserable. I have documentation from the chargeback with the individual saying that he received the goods, he is just saying it was damaged. We verified the cards billing/shipping on every transaction and will only ship if they match. We have signatures for him when he picked up and Im sure ups has video of the individual at their location picking it up. We were in contact during the whole process and assisted the customer through his install even. He is located in ft worth, tx and right now Im just waiting on the local police to file a report. Then my attorney is checking into what he can do or what he can help out with if anything. If nothing else I guess I just lawyer up down and make his life hell

i ask if its debit card or credit card because you have rights as a merchant to rebuttal on. Pre- arbitration is one of them. Since the customer is saying that the product was damaged the first thing the bank should have asked was did you resolve this with the merchant.