WTB - Window AC Unit

KillJoy

I got one. Comes with a remote. Don't remember the size, i know its about the right size for a bedroom. kept my room cold as FUCK! (11' x 12') would let it go for $75? I haven't used it for 1.5 years now, but I bought it brand new in 2008.

Sounds good. Have a model number?

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy

i bought one new at the beginning of summer last year. 5400 BTU with remote i believe. digital thermostat. ill deliver for 70$ it was 150 new.

Sounds good. Have a Model Number?

KillJoy

I have one, gotta look at the specs to figure out a fair price if you're looking to purchase multiple units.

I just need 1. I am wanting specs to see what is the best deal, and to get dimensions to see if it will fit :D

KillJoy

Listen here Little Man. I'm going to.... Just to spite your short corn!

:fuckyeah:

KillJoy

You just wait, my corn will tower over you and when you say "hey Greg can i have some badass corn" i will laugh in your face and then take your wife from you.

:gabe:

You just wait, my corn will tower over you and when you say "hey Greg can i have some badass corn" i will laugh in your face and then take your wife from you.

:gabe:

You just went from Buying an AC Unit to a Swinger Party.

BRAVO!

:fuckyeah:

KillJoy

I just moved to a new place and I have my old one I don't need. Digital, works great. $50 you can have it. I will get a model number today. Over in Dublin or I can bring it to Southern Delaware or Marysville, where ever is best for you.

(845) 926-2297

-Max