1998 Audi B5A4

STEVE-O

1998 AUDI B5 A4 2.8l

143,xxx

Car is black on black/tan

5speed

New front brakes and New tires all the way around.

AWD, sunroof, power driver seat, 4 door, pw,pl,cc,pm, aftermarket cd player/ipod etc etc.. great on gas ( I get about 25- 28mpg)

CEL light JUST came on for a small emissions leak. i did just get gas so It might just be from the gascap. There is one spot of rust on the decklid. I called around you can get a declid for 49 bucks so thats not a big deal I just ahvent had time to go get one thats why it is still like that.

Any questions feel free to ask. (614) 735-9361, price is $4000

Need gone asap I found something else i want

Pics:

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1002/imag0116a.th.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/1559/imag0117t.th.jpg

Edited by STEVE-O

I want a 1.8t :)

Dont get me wrong I love the car. It handles very well. Its not even a SPORTS car but man after driving a blazer for so long this thing is great. But I do miss the acceleration that my camaro had so I need something to make a little bit more power. I am not set on a 1.8t but if I get another a4/s4 it will have to have the 1.8t potential.

And I am very happy driving my a4 all day I cant complain thats why I am not in a big rush or posting it everywhere because I just want to see what is out there

• 2 weeks later...
The cost of the facelift parts is not that much at all. Trust me come take a look at it you wont be disappointed

Thing to remember is that most used Audi buyers value maintenance records above all else. If you have detailed documentation of oil changes, timing belt/ wp/ ect. it would probably be much easier to sell. Carfax wouldn't hurt either obviously.

Thing to remember is that most used Audi buyers value maintenance records above all else. If you have detailed documentation of oil changes, timing belt/ wp/ ect. it would probably be much easier to sell. Carfax wouldn't hurt either obviously.

Was waiting for that info too

has the cel light gone off?

thanks

mace

it goes off and comes on again from time to time. It comes on I have noticed it seems when I get either a full tank of gas or it gets below a 1/8th of a tank.

SALE PENDING