Lindsay Acura questions....Think i found my next car.

Diamonds

you better be careful when buying auction cars from the east coast(NY, NJ, Boston) cars are usually beat to hell, wrecked, and rusted underneath.

Craig, in this process i have learned.... If it aint brand new, you are taking a risk.

Ask any dealer. Homeboy bought an escalade for 2k, fixed it for 12k, and sold it for 27,000 when others were booking for 30k... Buyer got a deal though!!!

I'm over worrying about the guessing game that is "buying used cars". Im going to buy a car and drive it. if it breaks, i will fix it. I will never covet an automobile.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when I was looking for an M3, Lindsay Acura had a silver 4dr (E36) for 12,000 in honestly, pretty ragged shape.....it had a bunch of suspension clunks, including what I believe was a busted rear shock tower (common problem on uncared E36, E30, E46 BMWs). the motor felt decent and the car was lowered and it had some kind of short sifter (UUC...aka absolute crap) and a catback

I was leery and wanted to take the car to Best Motorwerks to have them do a PPI (pre purchase inspection)...not only did they refuse, they kept on calling me every day asking me if I wanted to buy the car...........I offered them a standing offer of $5000 given the shape but they refused and still kept calling

Lindsay Acura......don t buy from them (even though they did have burgers when I went)