ihateu3 = jackass

koolrayz

I don't hate Japanese cars, but the car in your sig is stupid looking; solely due to the excessively long, poorly routed oil cooler line. Way to take a nice car and ruin its clean design with some stupid fad that makes no sense. If you like that look, then I've already pigeon-holed you into the ricer, wanna-be Togue racer, that constantly tries to tell everyone how much they've immersed themselves in Japanese car culture and their car was built to reflect that.

If I'm wrong and you just like the old Celica design and the amount of work that individual put into that partcular car, but agree that the oil cooler looks stupid, then you should change your sig.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Support for 7ms yes, support for MKII's no! I have a choice of two exhaust systems (rabbidchimp and raptor racing, nothing fancy), very little suspension parts without fabbing up everything, barely any wheels to choose from without fitment issues, only one name brand tire left being manufactured in stock sizes, hell I can hardly even find factory parts!

Koolrayz, I am not all butthurt about as you seem, I just find it ironic to call me a dick when I did not drop any name calling in the original posting, hell I wasn't even trying to be a dick, as I have told you before. If you don't like me than thats cool, I can deal with it. I try to get along with everyone and if I hurt anyone's feelings than I am sorry, I have already given my reasons for the first posting, and now you either have to accept it and move on, or act like an eleventeen year old schoolgirl and keep the drama going.

I explained my side, if you don't like me than there is nothing I can do about that. I WASN'T ATTACKING ANYONE!!!

You are an embarrassment to Toyota owners.

Edited by Alex L.

I'll bet an icecream sundae on the fact that I can sling my 1 ton dually around corners faster than your "sports car." AND it'll fit your massive ego in the bed. Jack of all trades!!! What now, bruh? Edited by Bobby Lee

• 2 months later...

ah, I was in the fastest thread, which is recent and it linked me to this...woops.

since i'm new, I don't know the history of each section. I just read the recent posts, but a thread like the fastest thread go back a while and caught me offguard :-\

• Downvote 1

ah, I was in the fastest thread, which is recent and it linked me to this...woops.

since i'm new, I don't know the history of each section. I just read the recent posts, but a thread like the fastest thread go back a while and caught me offguard :-\

As stated above it appears to be time for another newbie purge. Please take your computer put it back in the original box's and take it back to the store you bought it from. You are to stupid to own a computer or post on the internet.