a lil help

kra z fun

Whats going on columbus Just looking to see whats good here will be in columbus in a few weeks to pick up my motor from my builder and drop it in and hit the track . I have a 86 mustang ss car 28.10.15 with a small block . I hit National Trail Raceway up 4 or 5 times a year . So do you guy have any king of the street Races out here ? We had one here in chicago 5-21-11 but the rain got us .
  • Downvote 5

Whats going on columbus Just looking to see whats good here will be in columbus in a few weeks to pick up my motor from my builder and drop it in and hit the track . I have a 86 mustang ss car 28.10.15 with a small block . I hit National Trail Raceway up 4 or 5 times a year . So do you guy have any king of the street Races out here ? We had one here in chicago 5-21-11 but the rain got us .

what is your favorite part about working in law enforcement

Why does being a cop matter?

because we've already reached the full capacity of cops allowed on this site. the same goes for full capacity of completely retarded fuckstains---we cannot accept anymore. we can't even make an exception for a mustang

guess this guy's not getting in.

honestly, who would join a site with the name 'crazy fun', but spell it like a jackass. maybe a carnival worker?? KRA Z FUN sounds like one of those fair rides that flips you upside down 100 times before ejecting riders onto the pavement.

double jackass for not being able to find a reputable shop in chicago where he/she supposedly lives.

if he's legit, he'll come back with a reasonable intro.

honestly, who would join a site with the name 'crazy fun', but spell it like a jackass. maybe a carnival worker?? KRA Z FUN sounds like one of those fair rides that flips you upside down 100 times before ejecting riders onto the pavement.

double jackass for not being able to find a reputable shop in chicago where he/she supposedly lives.

:lol:

Welcome to the site. Don't let all the haters bother you, they're just bored and bitchy.

As far as races, we typically hit up Cubbage by Hoover on Thurs, Fri, and Sat around 1am. The typical buy is $500, but it all depends on the guys. If you want to swing over, just let me know.

Welcome to the site. Don't let all the haters bother you, they're just bored and bitchy.

As far as races, we typically hit up Cubbage by Hoover on Thurs, Fri, and Sat around 1am. The typical buy is $500, but it all depends on the guys. If you want to swing over, just let me know.

I will hit you up thanks ill be intown june 9th to pick up my new motor From Jacobs Proformance i just hear Mr shawn with his nova said good ol bobb Cant build a small block well im here to prove the guy wrong and take his $$$

I will hit you up thanks ill be intown june 9th to pick up my new motor From Jacobs Proformance i just hear Mr shawn with his nova said good ol bobb Cant build a small block well im here to prove the guy wrong and take his $$$

you dont know bobb

btw this bobb jacops guy can build the shit out of a motor

this thing is nasty from where he is to the end of the road is 1320 ft

p.s btw i do know bobb