Dierks Bentley @ LC Yesterday

Sully

Anyone go? Right after he finished his set, some Irish/Celtic song was played and I'm trying to figure out who sings it and the name of the song. It was a really cool song. I don't believe there were any lyrics. If you went and heard it, I'd appreciate the help in figuring this out.

Great song. I first heard it when watching The Departed (awesome movie) and ever since then, it seems like that song is all over the place

how have you not heard that song....If you get a chance to see drop kick murphies live, do it. they are in columbus about once a year, normally in the fall.

how have you not heard that song....If you get a chance to see drop kick murphies live, do it. they are in columbus about once a year, normally in the fall.

Agreed. That's like the most played/known song for them. Saw them last year, maybe year before with Off Spring. Ran in to Casper there. Learned I don't do well in mosh pits. I guess you aren't there to fight. lol