Noob

Guest Tank

Guest Tank
What's up lady's and gents my name is tank, just heard about the site and wanted to check it out. Just got out of the state penny And I'm looking at picking up some new toys sense my last few were tAken away. Looking to pick up a tbss, a 1k for the bike team, and going to the chevy dealership in Whitehall this week to grab a vett. No pics as of rite now but once I get my shit together I'd be glad to post up my new girls. Flame away

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tank
Post structure is fail. Grammar is fail. Convict is fail.

Just go away.

Sorry ma man no pics I can copy and paste pics of someone else's fbody, but I'm sure we have all seen em.

Guest Tank
do they pay prisoners now?

Hop in there and find out my man. I actually had a nice stack set up for rainy days so I'm set, if you were wondering.

Guest Tank

Jeffro- I was into some dumb things tryin to hustle and got nabbed my man. No big deal just dumb shit getting caught.

And Kirk- no fast food here, I'm set up for quite sometime so I'm good. I am revamping my garage this and next week, so I'll get pics up soon. Anyone know where to pick up bikes for the low? I don't like craigslist and ask doesn't have anything I want.

Jeffro- I was into some dumb things tryin to hustle and got nabbed my man. No big deal just dumb shit getting caught.

And Kirk- no fast food here, I'm set up for quite sometime so I'm good. I am revamping my garage this and next week, so I'll get pics up soon. Anyone know where to pick up bikes for the low? I don't like craigslist and ask doesn't have anything I want.

Cheap as in... ike a ganked '09 1k for a 2 stack's then buy a 6hundo dolla Clean frame off EBay Cheap?

Nah Dogg...

Guest Tank
Cheap as in... ike a ganked '09 1k for a 2 stack's then buy a 6hundo dolla Clean frame off EBay Cheap?

Nah Dogg...

Oh your the jokester, I get it. It's all good my man. No I'm not looking for cheap as in beat up, I mean good pricing. Ive been riding for a few years and love suzukis. I love to drag bikes so 1ks are the best for that IMO.

Guest Tank
we do have a bike vender on this board.....

If I ever get on here I'll make sure to check em out, thanks a lot. What's with the security on this site anyways? Never been on a forum that's his guarded. I guess it weeds out the bull shitters

If I ever get on here I'll make sure to check em out, thanks a lot. What's with the security on this site anyways? Never been on a forum that's his guarded. I guess it weeds out the bull shitters

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ez-VWIUmnbw/SR2DUKeoW7I/AAAAAAAABMw/Sd_yIiM8NcE/s400/janebig.jpg

cant bullshit a bullshitter

you need to obtain enough positive rep from this thread before you can see the rest of the board.

Guest Tank
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Ez-VWIUmnbw/SR2DUKeoW7I/AAAAAAAABMw/Sd_yIiM8NcE/s400/janebig.jpg

cant bullshit a bullshitter

you need to obtain enough positive rep from this thread before you can see the rest of the board.

Thanks my man, guess ill be here til I start blowing some change. Hopefully my rides will be cool enough to get in here :rolleyes:

Guest Tank
Is this real? Seems really odd....

Quite a few people on here know me so yes my man it is real. I'm sorry if my typing isn't up to par I just picked up the iPhone this week and I'm still catching the hang of it. I really hate the auto correct.

Guest Tank

Noob 23rd May 2011 10:49 PM We don't need another dumb ghetto typing fool

So why is it when people leave shit like this they don't leave a name but the people who say keep your head up, and have positive comments leave. Name or some type of gesture for who they are? I hope being prejudice isn't part of this site cause that's just sad.