Surplus Guns

jerrodh

Any good shops in cbus for surplus guns? I am looking for more rare varients of Mosin's, Mosin sniper, m39's, m44's and such in particular. The dayton gun shops are lacking in the Surplus department, only one has decent guns but not quite what Im looking for.

I've been looking online but prefer local is why.

Southern Ohio Guns has M39s for sale.

They have VKT (Valmet) for $230, B barrels for $230, Tikkas and Sakos for $495. The VKT or B Barrels are the ones to get. The Tikka and Sakos are over priced.

Here's the one I got from SOG...

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k239/jjjxlr8/M39/P1010037.jpg

Edited by jjjxlr8

How are you able to look at SOG's entire inventory? Nice gun btw, and thanks everyone for the feedback.

Oh crap. I forgot that you have to have an FFL to view their firearms.

You can apply for your FFL03 ($30 for 3 years) and then send it to SOG and they will set you up with an account.

There are many advantages of having your FFL03, including significant discounts at places like Midway USA, Brownells, etc. and more importantly, you can order these C&R firearms like the M39s directly with no dealer transfer. They ship it directly to your house. Just one C&R purchase and you've already paid for the license!

If you don't want to get your FFL03, you can have your favorite dealer order directly from SOG for you. They will likely mark it up a little, but even at $300 these VKT M39's are still a bargain and will only go up in value. Fantastic shooters with a nice heavy barrel and stock as well as very nice triggers. Not your typical Mosin Nagant rifle by far.