Google Music beta...

Guest Spam

I also signed up for the beta after they announced it at Google IO, but I'm not holding my breath. I uploaded all my music to Amazon's cloud. I'll switch to Google once they open it up since the default music app will automatically be linked to it.

Guest Spam
If they end up offering 20gb of storage for under 20 bucks a year, ill bite. Connivence is huge if anything i log on can play my music from the cloud. Very nice!

• 2 weeks later...

Finally in. The free music you can add to your library is a nice touch to get you started, especially since at work I don't have access to my entire library.

Seems decent so far... only thing is sometimes it will change to a new track and just stop playing. Maybe a bandwidth issue?

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I'm going crazy. But is anyone else getting really random music uploaded to their profile?

I know they have the free songs and what not, but I've gotten full albums from artists I've never heard of, and some I have heard of, but have downloaded nothing of theirs.

I got the invite somehow last week. Installed it and without me knowing it was uploading like 700 songs from my PC. This killed my internet connection along with XBL gameplay. Did a speed test and I was getting .3 mb upload.

When you install it, it asks where you want it to pull your music from, you selected it, and then it does it. Seems correct to me

I got mine. Love it.

When you install it, it asks where you want it to pull your music from, you selected it, and then it does it. Seems correct to me

I got mine. Love it.

When I installed it, it didn't have that option.. or maybe I missed it. Oh well.

MAy be different for windows machines. I have a mac and it asked me where i keep my music. I made a folder on my desktop so i can just dump my music into it and it auto uploads. Pretty cool stuff.