ThaFrozenGixxer

Hey whats up everyone? I was on myspace and had ohioriders.net as a friend so I figured I should come check out the sight. I am from Elyria it's bout an hour and a half depending on how fast your movin on 71 from columbus. So if anyone is from my neck of the woods or is visiting up here look me up. A little bout me I am going to the powersport institute in cleveland we are takin over the motorcycle industry. AMI and MMI are just messing up big time harley yamaha and Kawi are all pulling out of the schools atleast thats the rumor from a reliable source. So if your interested in hearing more about the school let me know. And I do custom paint I am currently in the process of painting my 02 GSXR I will get pics up when complete. Anyways its always nice to meet new people with the same interests as myself in different cities. Hope to hear from you guys.

I actually didnt graduate from Elyria....I went to amherst but dont hold that against me..lol And my Gixxer is getting bored out this winter so she won't be as slow as you may think...lol I graduated in 01 if you graduated around then do you know the ripley's those are my boys...big dumb animals they are...lol

I am actually lookin at going to columbus this weeekend I was getting ready to post it up to see if anyone is down to ride...because I know like 4 people down there and none of them ride but I am so down to ride all the way to cbus and then ride more....lol And I will keep everyone posted on the new paint job and my boys F4i I am gettin ready to touch as well..lol