buck531 is a jabronie

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dute buck why u closin the rubberlayin thread? many of us enjoy that series. just because you cant read or get jealous about it why you gotta be closin kitchen threads? dude go play signature cop or snipe forsale thread shitters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUGyAHSQhpo

You are going to get face rape and it will be funny.

Isn't that the point of the kitchen?

And now we get to the root of the problem. Where do we draw the line? Do we heed to the true base of this site and make it about racing? Do we go with the bunch of car guys hanging out focus? Do we say live and let live?

Legibility and not started on inside jokes or for a very limited audience.

not an inside joke. rubberlayin has been public for quite sometime. if we banned people for illegible posting, we would be void of about 8000000000000 members.

not an inside joke. rubberlayin has been public for quite sometime. if we banned people for illegible posting, we would be void of about 8000000000000 members.

Seems to me to be an inside joke for idiots. Accessibility to the public would not preclude something from being an inside joke (e.g. random .gifs).

Would it really be a bad thing to get rid of people for assassinating the written word?

this is the kitchen, not a spelling bee.

This is a failure of the U.S. system of education. The idiots on here don't limit their failures to the Kitchen, they fail everywhere. Just because this is an open area for flaming and fighting does not make it an area where CR's retarded children should come to play.

Just because this is an open area for flaming and fighting does not make it an area where CR's retarded children should come to play.

I was under the assumption that was the exact purpose of this section.

CAN I GET A AMENNN

I was under the assumption that was the exact purpose of this section.

CAN I GET A AMENNN

You misunderstand me. Obviously, based on the prior weeks of mod behavior, this area is not meant to be a playground for anything and everything. It's meant to be an area where controversial and insulting issues are brought up. It's not for serious issues or for issues devoid of anything resembling sense.

Dear lord shut the fuck up already about the spelling and wordage

Does it upset you? I don't give a fuck how you feel about anything. Part of communicating effectively is using semi-proper grammar and spelling. I don't care if you don't follow every rule (oh noes, a dangling participle) because I don't either. That being said, at least try to make sense when you type.

I'm guessing this is a worthless post. Based on your obvious failure to understand historical issues, I sincerely doubt you will understand why grammar is important. GTFO daddy's little bitch.

Does it upset you? I don't give a fuck how you feel about anything. Part of communicating effectively is using semi-proper grammar and spelling. I don't care if you don't follow every rule (oh noes, a dangling participle) because I don't either. That being said, at least try to make sense when you type.

I'm guessing this is a worthless post. Based on your obvious failure to understand historical issues, I sincerely doubt you will understand why grammar is important. GTFO daddy's little bitch.

You sound like a truly fun and easy going person who would be a joy to have around.

:lolguy:

• Upvote 1