buck531 is a jabronie

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a truly fun and easy going person who would be a joy to have around.

:lolguy:

Meh, is that the best you've got? I don't like 99% of the people on here, do you think I would be upset adding one more to that list?

No carb diets got me down right now... did 315 for 13 monday.. :(

:yuno: y u no lift with me anymore???

Is no carb awful for recovery? I've been tryin to lay off the carbs and even starve myself after lifting to cut up, but I just feel like crap and stay sore forever.

No carb diets got me down right now... did 315 for 13 monday.. :(

:yuno: y u no lift with me anymore???

I got married?

I'm not powerlifting right now. I'm working on cardio and core strength, something I never did enough with.

and by the way.. this....

lemee lay da story down me and dis dute been talkin bout makin a bet me vs him we get 2 notes and had a fin somtime on craigs then you get 500 to put inda whip afta dat it race tyme racin for 5 stacks so we decide to go on wit the bet, a course i acuire a gbody monte get get a el camino bot us spray it to da MAX! we run mu fucka wast all his dinero on spray aint hookin in day el camino i boght 2 stickys on da list smoke that mufucka

Does not constitute as anything remotely the english language. This isn't jivetalkingcolumbusracing.com. Regardless of spelling, that's just fucking retarded.

Is no carb awful for recovery? I've been tryin to lay off the carbs and even starve myself after lifting to cut up, but I just feel like crap and stay sore forever.

Terrible for recovery, i have 20g of complex carbs after my workout and 15g in the morning. This is all i am allowing myself at this time.

Terrible for recovery, i have 20g of complex carbs after my workout and 15g in the morning. This is all i am allowing myself at this time.

i feel like i am good everywhere except my flabby inner thighs and lower ab fupa pouch. tell me what to do.

i feel like i am good everywhere except my flabby inner thighs and lower ab fupa pouch. tell me what to do.

Squats - that's the simplest answer. You cannot target fat in one area of the body (i.e., doing crunches won't just make belly fat go away).

Make sure you're taking in protein within 30 mins after your workout as well.

Squats - that's the simplest answer. You cannot target fat in one area of the body (i.e., doing crunches won't just make belly fat go away).

Make sure you're taking in protein within 30 mins after your workout as well.

good call. ive been doing high reps/low weight squats. i need to eat alot better after workout.

good call. ive been doing high reps/low weight squats. i need to eat alot better after workout.

Mix in some time with heavier weights too, keeping heavy reps in the 5-8 range. There needs to be some muscle shock every once in a while (not every damn time like P90X) to maximize gains. I never cared too much about being crazy with my post workout meals. I always just went through Wendy's and got a grilled chicken sandwich.

Dammit, this thread had so much potential. Enough of this bullshit "working out" shit, back to the insulting and making with teh funneh.

BTW, "Buck 531 is a jabronie" has got to be one of the best thread titles...evar.

Dammit, this thread had so much potential. Enough of this bullshit "working out" shit, back to the insulting and making with teh funneh.

BTW, "Buck 531 is a jabronie" has got to be one of the best thread titles...evar.

This thread was doomed from the beginning. Buck isn't going to get into a battle with anyone.

he closed a perfectly good thread. how is the rubberlayin thread any different than the silver nova noob callout thread, except bluemach MEANT to sound like a bumbling jackass. i dont get it. we reward stupidity when people are legitimately stupid, but if someone intentionally does the same behavior it is shunned.

he closed a perfectly good thread. how is the rubberlayin thread any different than the silver nova noob callout thread, except bluemach MEANT to sound like a bumbling jackass. i dont get it. we reward stupidity when people are legitimately stupid, but if someone intentionally does the same behavior it is shunned.

This..

Andrew is actually a very intellegent person IRL.

Valid argument.. Will reopen thread and take my beating from Buck later.

This thread was doomed from the beginning. Buck isn't going to get into a battle with anyone.

Nor would I expect him to. You forget, I have been sharing a board with Buck for quite some time now. I was referring to your back and forth with the other trolls providing the entertainment. These days, that's pretty much my main reason for being here. Like the mob of Rome, show me some awesome (albeit one-sided) gladiatorial gorefests, and I will happily muck through the other 90% of the uselessness that represent the rest of Columbusracing.

:fuckyeah: