buck531 is a jabronie

AWW$HEEET

Nor would I expect him to. You forget, I have been sharing a board with Buck for quite some time now. I was referring to your back and forth with the other trolls providing the entertainment. These days, that's pretty much my main reason for being here. Like the mob of Rome, show me some awesome (albeit one-sided) gladiatorial gorefests, and I will happily muck through the other 90% of the uselessness that represent the rest of Columbusracing.

:fuckyeah:

:gabe:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nor would I expect him to. You forget, I have been sharing a board with Buck for quite some time now. I was referring to your back and forth with the other trolls providing the entertainment. These days, that's pretty much my main reason for being here. Like the mob of Rome, show me some awesome (albeit one-sided) gladiatorial gorefests, and I will happily muck through the other 90% of the uselessness that represent the rest of Columbusracing.

:fuckyeah:

I see, my apologies. Maybe tonight will bring some fun, trolls seem to be afraid to come out during the day. That may be because they're in high school, I'm not sure.