Anyone mod xbox's?

Guest Spam

Guest Spam

Can anyone lend a hand with flashing the dvd drive please. Ive never done it and would like a hand. I have the xbox torn down, just need help flashing. Thanks

James

if it's already banned your good to go with LT+. if it's not, and you plan on getting on LIVE, you might as well wait a couple more weeks. there is going to be a new firmware for the update that is happening now.

What drive do you have? Download "Jungle Flasher", make sure it comes with the guide. Certain drives require probes to get the keys, the instructions will help you determine that. Once you get the keys, download the correct LT+ firmware, copy keys to new firmware and flash (all in the instructions). I have all the tools necessary and flash for $50 if you are unable to achieve this yourself. I also do wii's and PS3's.

http://jungleflasher.net/index.html

Slim or fat? If slim you should have no problems, if its the fat model, I hope you are comfortable with cutting traces, soldering and buying a probe. Seriously, just download the Jungle Flasher guide here, it will tell you everything you need.

http://hotfile.com/dl/113629572/571eb74/jftut1.4.0.FINAL_3.pdf.html

Lemme see this youtube vid. The traces need to be cut in certain areas and soldered to power in order to read the keys. The easiest way to do this step is to buy "vampire boards" with your xecuter xtractor vampire probe. You just cut a few traces and solder the vampire board into place, alot easier than without the board. Either way, buying these tools puts you in over $50.

You really need to put that thing back together, and walk away.

I'm gonna go with I told you so.

Its really simple actually. I just dont have the computer and HW to do it. Taking it part was the hard part, which, wasnt that hard at all.

Which means you don't need to do it.....