Laptops Asst.

FST94TSI

All of the laptops that will be listed in this sale function properly but may need a part, or to be cleaned and reloaded to be used everyday. I can finish them in anyway that may be requested by a buyer or seller however they're cheaper how they are. Before anybody asks they are ALL LEGAL and none of them are hot in any way.

$50.00 Dell Inspiron 700m----Has Charger and battery(not sure of batt. life) Needs hard drive as one is not present. The above price is as is. If you want it with hard drive or upgraded I can do that for additional cost.

$50.00 Dell Inspiron 1100-----Has Charger and battery (not sure of batt. life) Needs hard drive as one is not present. The above price as is. If you want it with hard drive or upgraded I can do that for additional cost.

$75.00 Dell Inspiron E1505------Has Charger and battery (not sure of batt. life) Needs hard drive as one is not present. The above price is as is. If you want it with hard drive or upgraded I can do that for additional cost.

$50.00 I have two identical Toshiba Satellite laptops part #PS14U-01F3W7. They are complete and just need cleaned up as far as the operating system goes. I can load a new one if you want or you can take them as they are. Otherwise they run fine. The price is each for these.