Hals Kitchen

V8 Beast

The Kitchen, I never once said I knew more than anyone. Hence the reason why i posted this thread in the first place. GTFO troll. Since you have no intentions of talking about the subject. Mr. Ramsey is the chef on the BBC show Hell's kitchen. Thats who I thought your avatar was (quick glance) before I actually looked at it. Then I realized it wasnt even close.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/hells_kitchen-1-2.jpg

:fuckyeah:

Weak.

Its a picture... should I have drawn more muscles on him? Maybe like this...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XaLkUuXSKNI/TAKt6vVPdVI/AAAAAAAAACA/_qG9svDo2ec/s1600-R/juggernaut-marvel.jpg

:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :lolguy:

You used the word fuck and fucking 7 times. Really shows your incredible intelligence. The ability to choose words and phrases that are consistently different and make sense together is an awesome skill to have. You think that writing alot of sentances with words like fuck, and your gay are really creative. But to all of us that are not nutswinging, you seem to be desperate.

Sincerely, cody.

Swearing is industry language. For as long as we’re alive it’s not going to change. You’ve got to be boisterous to get results. I think I offended his virgin ears.

Its a picture... should I have drawn more muscles on him? Maybe like this...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_XaLkUuXSKNI/TAKt6vVPdVI/AAAAAAAAACA/_qG9svDo2ec/s1600-R/juggernaut-marvel.jpg

:fuckyeah: :fuckyeah: :lolguy:

Well, thats definitely a cooler picture. On the realz.

:masturboy:

May have been a more accurate picture if you had chopped yourself in there tarzan-ing from Hals testicleez.

Well, thats definitely a cooler picture. On the realz.

:masturboy:

May have been a more accurate picture if you had chopped yourself in there tarzan-ing from Hals testicleez.

Hush.. Trying to start shit because of a random photoshop thought up due to codys post. Im too busy swinging off of my own amazingly smooth balls to have time for anyone else's.

Amazingly smooth, beast? Like, "cue ball" smooth, or just "I used the dog clippers" smooth?

Besides, I haven't started shit in here in a long time. I have relegated myself to droppin the occasional one liner and then jumping back into the crowd to observe. I'm like the old guy in the barbershop from "Coming to America"...

"Thas right, he did whup Joe Louis' ass,".

Amazingly smooth, beast? Like, "cue ball" smooth, or just "I used the dog clippers" smooth?

Too much friction from tight underwear smooth:masturboy:

p.s. I would ebattle you but Im not good at it so I make jokes

Too much friction from tight underwear smooth:masturboy:

Ew. You know that they make a powder for that, right?

I understand, though. Us black dude gotta wear the tight shit to keep from getting them wet every time we stand in front of a urinal.:dumb: