Calling out the trash that comes to sawmill.

2pointslow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So just out of curiosity as I've never gone to any of these scenes, ( aside from Cars and Coffee last year when randomly stumbled upon it and then this past Sat with the Mustang crowd ) when and where do they usually occur?

So just out of curiosity as I've never gone to any of these scenes, ( aside from Cars and Coffee last year when randomly stumbled upon it and then this past Sat with the Mustang crowd ) when and where do they usually occur?

http://columbuscarsandcoffee.net/default.aspx details on the webpage.

Yep, knew about that one. Had a good time the few times I've been to it. Guess my question was more when and where do events similar occur during the week at non 8 am hours? lol

10pm at Home Depot off Sawmill Road Friday and Saturday night. That's one of the bigger general meets. Though there are others around.

I've been on CR since the beginning. Before the beginning, before there was this message board. It's the same shit every year, every spot. There's always a group that ruins it for everyone else. And Jones said it, 99% of them aren't from this message board.

Does anyone know how the guy with the ZR1 found out about c&c ?

I don't know but I followed him back to the hilliard area until I went south on rome hilliard rd and he went north off of trabue rd.