Miata at Cedar Point!!!

Stoopid Hipster

For the few miata guys on CR

Final Copy of the schedule for Miata’s at Cedar Point:

We decided that we were going to leave Thursday night or early Friday for the lake, so we have all of Friday and Saturday and then head home Sunday morning.

August 5th (Friday)

Meet at

1pm

Dairy queen

428 Cleveland Rd E, Huron, OH 44839

We are going to do a meet & greet for those that come Friday, talk a little shop, go for a nice drive, take some photo’s and just enjoy the day.

Dinner

Meet at 6pm

Sandusky Fish Co.

235 East Shoreline Drive

Sandusky, OH 44870-2518

I’ve been reading some reviews, everyone seems to love the fresh fish from the lake and being able to sit on the water while you eat.

For the folks old enough maybe a local bar?

Aug 6th (Saturday)

Meet at 10am

shopping center

428 Cleveland Rd E, Huron, OH 44839

I picked this place due to the large parking lot since I have a feeling that we are going to have a larger turn out then Friday. While here I was thinking we can do a meet and greet for everyone that didn’t make it up Friday, talk a little miata shop, find some back roads to drive, and probably stop for a few photo opportunities

2pm

Head to cedar point for the day, maybe stop at the light house in front of Cedar Point for some more photos (it’s a neat road over the water).

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pm me if you are planning on going I will message everyone my cell phone number just in case you are late and can’t find us or have any questions )