Alex L.

codyh

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So are silly girls who are still in hair cutting school who try to get guys from her car site to come get haircuts for $15

FYI-Im done with school and work at a great salon! :D And now I charge $28, you probably can't afford that anyways!

This thread reminds me of a story of a struggling club that will be shut down if they dont pay the past due rent of $10,000. Just as the owner is about to call it quits he sees a flyer for a dance contest. A contest that pays $10,000 to the winner! Seeing a chance to pay his past due rent he enters the contest with hopes of winning. He hires a team of misfits with only a week to train them. Countless hours of dance and practice pass quickly. Along the way he runs into another contestant that beat him in a dance-off in high school. Knowing this person is in the contest he doubts himself and almost quits. However in a touching scene of unity the group pulls together in their common goal to beat the nemesis and save the club. Finally the dance contest is near and all the hard work is put to the test. Both the owners group and the rival group are so good the judges ask for a dance off. In the dance off they bring out all the moves.. even some that were said to be "impossible". While going for the ultimate move the owner falls off the stage and dies.

This thread reminds me of a story of a struggling club that will be shut down if they dont pay the past due rent of $10,000. Just as the owner is about to call it quits he sees a flyer for a dance contest. A contest that pays $10,000 to the winner! Seeing a chance to pay his past due rent he enters the contest with hopes of winning. He hires a team of misfits with only a week to train them. Countless hours of dance and practice pass quickly. Along the way he runs into another contestant that beat him in a dance-off in high school. Knowing this person is in the contest he doubts himself and almost quits. However in a touching scene of unity the group pulls together in their common goal to beat the nemesis and save the club. Finally the dance contest is near and all the hard work is put to the test. Both the owners group and the rival group are so good the judges ask for a dance off. In the dance off they bring out all the moves.. even some that were said to be "impossible". While going for the ultimate move the owner falls off the stage and dies.

lmfao, i did not see that ending that way....but very nice sir

Cody... I've never met you, but from what I've gathered from this thread and your self-titled thread, chances are I won't like you. In fact, if you were playing in the street I would make little to no attempt to avoid you.

Trust me when I say this, change your personnality, and grow up. I was 18 when I joined CR and was disliked by quite a few folks around here. I have since changed, and although I don't frequent columbus very often anymore, I'm confident that I would be more than welcome at any CR functions. Even my taste in cars has evolved and matured over those years. Hopefully your taste in what behavior is appropriate or inappropriate matures as well. Good luck to you.

Cody... I've never met you, but from what I've gathered from this thread and your self-titled thread, chances are I won't like you. In fact, if you were playing in the street I would make little to no attempt to avoid you.

Trust me when I say this, change your personnality, and grow up. I was 18 when I joined CR and was disliked by quite a few folks around here. I have since changed, and although I don't frequent columbus very often anymore, I'm confident that I would be more than welcome at any CR functions. Even my taste in cars has evolved and matured over those years. Hopefully your taste in what behavior is appropriate or inappropriate matures as well. Good luck to you.

I was annoyed first time I met him which was sunday night.

Never go to a Solon for for a high and tight.... Go to a real barber and never go back if you like a perfect fade go to the most ghetto barber you can find and pay them 10$ but y'all are prolly to scared

I miss my barber in the ghetto i went to in Florida. Best damn hair cuts I've ever gotten.

Wait... who the fuck on here gets high and tights? Gayest, most falsely motivated haircut style to ever grace this planet...

People who went to Ranger School.