Learn me 97 318i

STEVE-O

That's kind of the problem when you work in a shop, people usually don't take them there when they aren't broken. All it requires is maintenance, if a car is rolling in there without any oil on the dipstick, it sure as fuck as not been maintained.

Jettas being in the same price range as corollas and civics also doesn't help. Corolla and civic people should just not be given the keys to anything that has any level of complexity to it.

Ok, you don't need to sell something on every car that comes in. I do a handful of cars per week that come in for oil change and check over and leave just fine. Like a Ford Taurus with 142K miles that was dry as a bone underneath, all fluids clean and maintenance up to speed. In and Out. Cheap VAG's can't go 6K without something else going wrong.

There are other cars out there on my shit list, don't worry. I don't recommend very many Subaru's to anyone.

I'm just lucky enough to be at a shop that services regularly.....everything. So, I get to see A TON of variety.