RACING!!!!

phil

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phil, why are you even going to try and call me out. Remember the last call out? It ended with something along the lines of you not wanting to race and lose to a 20 yr old piece of shit supra.

I figured your dumb enough to say yes and I enjoy free monies so why not. I mean it's a grand prix, it may be close seeing as you lost to a white rx7 who pulled me as well.

I figured your dumb enough to say yes and I enjoy free monies so why not. I mean it's a grand prix, it may be close seeing as you lost to a white rx7 who pulled me as well.

Lost? You cant really call that a race. I ducked off the freeway to limp my car home. I can share private messages if you like?

Lost? You cant really call that a race. I ducked off the freeway to limp my car home. I can share private messages if you like?

I lost to so no biggie, no pms please thats a little to personal.

I lost to so no biggie, no pms please thats a little to personal.

chris will tell you himself then, he did pull away from me my car was breaking up bad, dumping fuel so bad it was dripping out of my exhaust, I ducked off the freeway to make it home and I barely made it home. I would like an actual race against chris to see how it turns out. btw is your G6 a 5.7 or 6.0? hopefully the latter of the two, I haven't beaten one of those yet. :dumb:

chris will tell you himself then, he did pull away from me my car was breaking up bad, dumping fuel so bad it was dripping out of my exhaust, I ducked off the freeway to make it home and I barely made it home. I would like an actual race against chris to see how it turns out. btw is your G6 a 5.7 or 6.0? hopefully the latter of the two, I haven't beaten one of those yet. :dumb:

Neither it's my grand prix. Who said shit about a g6? I don't own a g6 smart guy. Timeout did Martin build your car?'and I'll revise my wager with you. When you lose to me, I want you to be deleted from Cr, your ip address blocked and you never ever hangout with Martin again. This way you can keep your kids fed and you stop dragging down the value of Cr.'lock it in

Neither it's my grand prix. Who said shit about a g6? I don't own a g6 smart guy. Timeout did Martin build your car?'and I'll revise my wager with you. When you lose to me, I want you to be deleted from Cr, your ip address blocked and you never ever hangout with Martin again. This way you can keep your kids fed and you stop dragging down the value of Cr.'lock it in

You're a funny guy. Martin hasnt touched my car, Your car is neither a G6 nor a Grand prix, its a gto, My kids probably waste more food than you have in your cupboards, and racing for Cr rights is stupid. You can't spare the 20 bucks when you lose?:dumb:

You're a funny guy. Martin hasnt touched my car, Your car is neither a G6 nor a Grand prix, its a gto, My kids probably waste more food than you have in your cupboards, and racing for Cr rights is stupid. You can't spare the 20 bucks when you lose?:dumb:

Your prolly right about my cupboards, I eat out everyday so I'm not keeping food at home minus the munchies food for extra curricular activities. And you can't beat Chris you don't stand a chance big guy.

Your prolly right about my cupboards, I eat out everyday so I'm not keeping food at home minus the munchies food for extra curricular activities. And you can't beat Chris you don't stand a chance big guy.

You know this how? You know nothing about me, nothing about my car, only the little bit you've read and the one time you saw it parked at a car meet. All the rest is your personal assumptions about my car or my driving skill. I do stand a good chance against you seeing your record with transmission issues. Try a driver mod. Maybe then you'll stand a chance against the poopra. /thread.

You know this how? You know nothing about me, nothing about my car, only the little bit you've read and the one time you saw it parked at a car meet. All the rest is your personal assumptions about my car or my driving skill. I do stand a good chance against you seeing your record with transmission issues. Try a driver mod. Maybe then you'll stand a chance against the poopra. /thread.

:lol: lock it in bitch, take the whole bet, $20 and delete yourself from Cr.