WTB: VW GLI

STEVE-O

Ok so It might happen sooner than I originally thought. Might ahve the tdi sold this weekend so i am serching for a GLI in the 6-8k range.

If you have one or know someone with one please lmk. needs to be 1.8t and the 6 speed. Also will consider other 1.8t jettas but must be clean and a reasonable price. like I said may need to buy as soon as this weekend

thank you

I have a 1.8t jetta listed for sale, but it is the tiptronic auto

ya it has to be stick. I wont even want a gli that is a auto and I am looking for a gli lol

it takes to much away from the car for me. but if i cant find anything il keep it in mind thank you

Did you go look at the one I told you about on VWvortex?

yes sir. I messaged a guy about one that I like found another but it was a auto :(

Still on the search on ohiovw and vwvortex everyday :)

or you can sell me missys but I dont pay retail

I've got an 04.5 PG GLI. Just rolled over 100k miles this week. Body and interior are in awesome shape. Bone stock except for a k&n filter and R32 shifter. Only issue is that the CE light came on this week for some reason, will figure that out asap.

I was planning on selling later this summer. There is no way I can sell before the end of July, I'm getting married in 3 weeks and have less than no time until after that. If you're still looking then, I may have one for you.

I've got an 04.5 PG GLI. Just rolled over 100k miles this week. Body and interior are in awesome shape. Bone stock except for a k&n filter and R32 shifter. Only issue is that the CE light came on this week for some reason, will figure that out asap.

I was planning on selling later this summer. There is no way I can sell before the end of July, I'm getting married in 3 weeks and have less than no time until after that. If you're still looking then, I may have one for you.

Can you pm me a price and maybe some pics? I do have a car I could borrow probably in the mean time. I'm def interested

• 2 weeks later...
I am def still interested in jerrys but does anyone have one they want to part with or know someone getting rid of one? I ahve some more time to look around than I thought and jerry is not free til end of july wich is good but I would still like to look around etc... thanks guys and jerry Il keep in touch