WTB: Tail 44mm gate ASAP

BIGGU

I need to buy a Tial 44 gate asap as my other car is sitting on the dyno right now and im having boost creep with my other wastegate. The tuner hasn't worked with what im running now and is unsure if i set it up correctly so he would like to run a Tial since that's what he knows. color doesn't matter just as long as its in good condition. 11 psi spring is a plus!

please let me know if you can.

I need to buy a Tial 44 gate asap as my other car is sitting on the dyno right now and im having boost creep with my other wastegate. The tuner hasn't worked with what im running now and is unsure if i set it up correctly so he would like to run a Tial since that's what he knows. color doesn't matter just as long as its in good condition. 11 psi spring is a plus!

please let me know if you can.

On3 racing has some really nice ones. I'm running 2 of them with no boost creep on my s366

There not tial but im in for whatever works and they work

The company that builds the gates does most of the castings and other components in the gate for precision. The new 44v compare to about any of the mainstream brands out there. You wont have any issues