2005 Troy Built 42" Mower

Ahmadi6490

SOLD SOLD SOLDReally really clean mower, you cannot find a single blade of grass on this mower. Litterally showroom fresh, has probably less than 100 hours on it. Washed after every mow, always ran synthetic oil except for break in. Has cruise control, cup holder, pedal linkage, 8 speed transmission, visual gas tank and is powered by 18.5 hp briggs and stratton single ohv. Will even mow in reverse, just have to hit a button. Runs perfect, mows great, no problems at all except the starter spring is out/lost compression. I have to manually spin the spring counter clockwise for the starter gear to grab before you crank the ignition. That's the only problem i've ever had with it...i'm sure it's a really cheap spring to replace. It's a Bronco model btw.

Intek engine, oil lubrication system (great for hills and no dry starts), cast iron sleeve, oil filter equipped. One of Briggs and Stratton's better engines. 18.5hp, new battery and blades

I have owners manual and brand new mulching kit for it as well as two sets of keys. It was bought new on 07/05 for $1418. I'm asking $650, pm me or reply for my contact info. May take trades/partial trades depending on what it is.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Edited by Ahmadi6490