Gamefly

Buck531

I have it for about 4-5 months of the year. If you watch when they have deals or if you try to cancel they typically give you one month on discounted, then cancel anyway and sign back up on deal you can save $10-$15 a month when you signup and go to cancel.

I get bored of the games after awhile, but I dont play a ton of different games. I typically stick to your COD or like for 90% of my video gaming. But like i said once those games get stale I always pick gamefly back up and play it out for a few months.

Also the nice thing is if you get the two out plan you can always have one game out why you send another one back and wait for it to send a game back. I also use this strategy when new games come out that I want. If you have your game returned to them like friday before a new game comes out the following Tuesday, put that game (and only that game) in your Que, your pretty much guarnteed to get it. I've done this about six times or seven and only missed getting one new release.

I had them but they are slow to ship and honestly expensive for when you think 2 months of gamefly buys you a game

Ill whip through alot of games in less than a month. And that's with finding all the little things, completing all the little crap, etc. I haven't used Gamefly, but I used to rent games all the time until Blockbuster ran out all the little game stores that rented for a decent price and then raised their prices to ridiculous heights.

buck, blockbuster has their version of that with the online plans. 1 out is 11.99, 2 is 16.99, and 3 is 19.99. that also includes the option to get movies as well. let me know if you need more details.

I've wondered about the Blockbuster thing. Netflix is crazy fast about sending out videos and they're pretty 1 for 1 on getting my que correct. Plus, I have a bit of bad taste in my mouth from Blockbuster. It's been awhile, though.

I dont' know if they even exist anymore, but Intelliflix used to do games and movies. However, IT WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE. No customer service worth a shit, issues with charges, never sent shit in order, I think I had 1 game work out of over 10 due to scratches, etc. Movies were rarely in good shape and rarely seemed to show up in an acceptable time. They sucked.

http://www.redbox.com/games

While I love netflix, I had gamefly for a couple of months. It was too expensive, and its not as fast as netflix. OnLive is pretty awesome too, but you can only rent games that have been out for a while. Works well if you have a fast connection though, I played all of Assassins Creed II on it just fine.