Somewhere in a galaxy faw away (turbo teg vs turbo camaro vids inside)

DaddyBuiltRacing

Pretty sure this was filmed in Mexico but can't verify that, anyways the vid seems to show a turbo GSR vs a Turbo Camaro, view for yourself I guess

(Integra vs Turbo Camaro....Integra on camera side)

(Teg on left side)

(Brake boosting, Camaro hits it late due to not being able to hear)

(Teg on left side)

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

I was really suprised about the amout of power that this camaro didnt make when I saw it at the dyno day. But nice videos none the less.

I was going to say a 5.3 with a 60-1 and 6 pounds of boost, owner should be happy if it was making more than 400rwhp. That turbo is cocking the shit out of that motor. I bet peak HP is around 5800-5900 RPM.

The Camaro made 418whp and 492rw ft/lbs....its a 5.3 on 12lbs, but don't worry he has something else being built currently

That's fucking weak as shit. I've seen cam only cars make more power. Hell my H/C car 6 years ago made 441 RWHP.

Edited by Linn

I believe the 5.7 spun a rod bearing, but not 100% sure. Car supposedly made 500rwhp according to previous owner, but it never made that on the dyno. You'd have to talk to the cars owner to get more info on the car as I don't know all of its life history or current info.

LOL I think sum peeps are alittle butt hurt that a turbo v8 can bearly beat a little 4banger honda with half the boost and half the torque.. Love it.. Put money on it that the camero would not of caught the teg if it was one 10-11lbs?

No one care the the integra beat the camaro. I just think that camaro is worn the fuck out and makes dick for power.