FS Verizon Wireless Droid 1

87GT

For sale is my moto droid 1 (A855). I bought a thunderbolt so I don't need this anymore. CR Price $200 Pending ebay buy it now price of $250 after a few weeks on CR.

Included will be

• Original branded Motorola charger.

• Aftermarket car charger which includes a 2nd usb port to charge another device at same time.

• The original droid 1 battery. I am still looking for the stock battery cover.

• A droid 2 extended battery

• The bottom of a clear Sedio hard case that will hold either of the batteries (it only adds a few mm of space). The top part plastic clips have broken off from constant use so it won't stay in place anymore.

• The original 16GB SD card.

• A ZAGG invisibleSHIELD™ screen protector that is starting to peel off on the corners

Without the shield the screen is scratch free. The only time it was without the shield was when I bought it, right before it was installed, and right before/after it was replaced at best buy. Through ZAGG there is a lifetime warranty on free replacement minus shipping of the the screen. Since it is already peeling off I can replace this before you buy the phone but you need to pay shipping cost upfront or no deal. Also I paid WORST BUY their install fee which includes free installation of that screen if ZAGG sends you a new shield. So... you could technically get this replaced for free(minus shipping cost) again in future if damaged if I give you the username to my ZAGG account. :lolguy:

Also the phone has been rooted and custom rom. I am going to wipe my personal data off and I can install the stock image just like you would of bought it brand new. If requested I will root and install a custom rom if you are nice enough. :masturboy:

If you want pics no problem. PM me your e-mail address and I will send. If you have questions feel free to ask.

• 3 weeks later...