18 & 19 in wheels 5x114.3

2pointslow

Steven the pics I took do those wheels no justice and I get they're not to your liking but as far as sizing you can easily tuck them. I just haven't had the time to do anything about the ride height plus with driving it in the winter I'm not sure I'm gonna lower it until I'm ready to fork out coil over money. I do agree the track or 370z wheels are the most attractive factory options. From what I've read the offset is a little too aggressive to tuck 370 wheels though. Maybe a wheel company can manipulate the offset for you a bit?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well jones you must still be jealous of the fact that I didn't have to buy an expensive nameplate car to make up for a small dick like yourself. Anybody who has seen the car in person has had nothing but good to say about the way it looks and regardless I like it and im the one driving it so once again go fuck yourself.

http://www.somethingimpressive.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Was wondering when you would wander in here. <3 :dumb:

Please go buy coilovers....

why? The wheel wells sit right over the tires?? Sorry im not into the uber cool 1/2 rim showing look. I actually enjoy taking my car places. Not ZOMG theres some pebbles on the ground, gotta take a detour.

why? The wheel wells sit right over the tires?? Sorry im not into the uber cool 1/2 rim showing look. I actually enjoy taking my car places. Not ZOMG theres some pebbles on the ground, gotta take a detour.

Just giving you a hard time....is your car lowered already?

ya it is, haha i know i was just giving you shit. I would get coilovers but the parking garage has already claimed one exhaust.

Okay.....I was just confused how it sat so low. Search zilvia.net wheels fs thread for a HUGE selection in 5x114.3 wheels. Just try not to get lost lol.

Nice choice on the wheels. I really looked hard at the stock track wheels when I got mine but at that time all the ones I was seein were still crazy expensive. Most of them i saw for sale were about the same in price by the time I added in tires as what I got mine for. Before I get jumped on they weren't exactly the same price but too close for me. Eventually I'll get some still to run in the winter. I'm not a fan of the 18"s that mine came with.