18 & 19 in wheels 5x114.3

2pointslow

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, i wasnt aware that there were a host of people out there in japan working out VIP style cars to run hot laps at Kumakubo...../sarcasm

In any case, when i build my PJ car i will be conscious of those things.... but on a 5000 lb 4 door im not concerned with saving weight to gofaster and handlebetter around corners...

if that were the case... why did you buy an audi instead of built time attack civic that would run circles around your audi??? it would be faster and hadle better right? IN FACT, why not just start shaving pounds o nthe audi, remove the hwole interior, cut away some interior metal, remove the airbags, spare tire, and a whole host of other things.... IT WILL BE FASTER, RIGHT?

Point proven? your welcome.

Well,

Presumably, like me you found a car that satisfied several needs in different areas. Like any car, improvement can be made in several areas, and each person is free to decide where to put their "points".

While I will most certainly not "rip" anything out of the S4, I surely won't be strapping 20's to it, or adding a 100lbs of stereo equipment. I will be adding power, and handling mods though, to improve upon the platform as I see fit.

You asked, so I provided my candid opinion. I'm not knocking your choices in car mods whatsoever. Do whatever makes you happy.

Play on playa....

Well,

Presumably, like me you found a car that satisfied several needs in different areas. Like any car, improvement can be made in several areas, and each person is free to decide where to put their "points".

While I will most certainly not "rip" anything out of the S4, I surely won't be strapping 20's to it, or adding a 100lbs of stereo equipment. I will be adding power, and handling mods though, to improve upon the platform as I see fit.

You asked, so I provided my candid opinion. I'm not knocking your choices in car mods whatsoever. Do whatever makes you happy.

Play on playa....

all watches keep time dude, but i like the pretty ones...

Besides, you know its the game i hate!!!

http://www.deuceofdavenport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

When I get back to Ohio, I better see you out at some Auto-X. I wanna see if my slow Minivan can keep up with your sports car.

I have no sports cars, just slow heavy family sedans.

Steven has a RWD sports car, can't wait to see him out.

Otherwise I don't know what else there is that big in 5X114.3. I know STi's used that pattern at some point, but they would not be staggered like you want. I believe that the mustang used 5X114.3 with a weird off set as I seem to remember MR2 guys putting Cobra wheels on. Might be worth checking out factory Cobra say 2003 range wheels since they are that "mesh" look.

Although on a brief search on a genesis forum, they are suggesting that the G35 wheels center bore is too small for the Genesis. Unfortunately that is a little more difficult to correct than just getting centering rings.

Well jones you must still be jealous of the fact that I didn't have to buy an expensive nameplate car to make up for a small dick like yourself. Anybody who has seen the car in person has had nothing but good to say about the way it looks and regardless I like it and im the one driving it so once again go fuck yourself.