Goodguys Car show?

codyh

We usually sit over there off of 23. Just off East Campus View. On High Cross BLVD to watch some nice cars drive by and watch them do other stuff.

But I heard there are some other spots to watch the cars cruise, where are some of your spots you will be going to this year? Cause I would like to see some new spots this year!

thanks

would CR like to meet up on busch and 161 if your not participating in the show?

You really love setting up meetings for Cr don't you? Most of us have eachothers number, if we want to roll together we just call one another. Gg is way too big to set up a meet, just find people and check out the cars

phil text me if youre going out to busch and 161.

We will be down there, prolly all over the place. Or anywhere we can park. But find the shit talking section a Bob Evans and u will find us

We will probably be at the Sheraton (or Crowne, whatever it is on Busch) Saturday night. Does anyone know if they still bring the beer cart out to the parking lot?