7-17 Sizzler Mens Room 12am

codyh

Ok guys because of the large success of this past cookout I would like to schedule a new one for sunday 2 weeks from now on the 17th

I think a day meet on sunday will be perfect.

It was awesome having nick bring the girl. But if we dont have the grill we can always use Wags left over charcoal. :)

I would like to get a list started now of who will be attending and what they want to bring. I would love to get a new spot at highbanks with more parking so hippos cant bother us.

* Hot Dogs

* Hamburgers

* Buns/Rolls

* Potato Salad

* Macaroni Salad

* Soda

* Water

* Chips

*Dessert

* Plates

* Cups ?

* Ice / Cooler ?

* Hover-Round for DOC

Lets get this going and make it bigger than last. This will be a day meet with no sawmill afterwards.

I said I talked to some people on ohiohondas??? Like friends... And i posted it on here and not on here. So use your big boy brain and decide if im setting it up for here or ohiohondas..

Im free either day so Im trying to find out what is best for the majority. Not for 2 people who just want to say something to say it. Neither of you work sat or sun... correct?

Just my thoughts, I know your all geeked up about about setting up a meet. But a few things.

1. This one worked out so well since it was a holiday weekend

2. It was a great day out

3. Being so spontaneous worked this way people don't have time to dwell and cancel on it

4. Your inviting your friends who if are as cool as you,

No one on Cr will want to come.

5.people respond better to meets if it's more of a reputable person. I.e jones Wagner Brian c doc. Ect ect,

You have a poor track record so far, my advice is let someone who is respected on the board set this up and it will be a good success. Someone who can pick a date and and have a back bone to it. Good luck

Just my thoughts, I know your all geeked up about about setting up a meet. But a few things.

3. Being so spontaneous worked this way people don't have time to dwell and cancel on it

5.people respond better to meets if it's more of a reputable person. I.e jones Wagner Brian c doc. Ect ect,

You have a poor track record so far, my advice is let someone who is respected on the board set this up and it will be a good success. Someone who can pick a date and and have a back bone to it. Good luck

This is actually good advice.

I applaud your effort Cody. Even when the people he mentioned try to plan something that far a head it falls flat on its face. The key is to give people enough time to plan to be there while not being able to forget it. You will have to bump this thread 5 or more times and interest may be lost by the 17th. Just let this one die out and try again around the 15th or so after getting a weather report.

phil, start a cookout thread. :gabe:

Guys its not like im trying to set it up. I just made a thread so all of us can set it up. If you would like to go to stevens house great! we will go there. if not ok. Lets just get a time date and place so we can all hang and have a good time.