Flame war

Kryptok

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol no. I'm tired of wasting my time on you. I'm losing? I'm losing to what..? And how? Where are you getting these retarded ass ideas from? All your posts you have are you probably just bitching about stupid shit and arguing with people you shouldn't be arguing with. So hope that makes your life easier. And sure? It makes my life easier.. wtf?

Lol no. I'm tired of wasting my time on you. I'm losing? I'm losing to what..? And how? Where are you getting these retarded ass ideas from? All your posts you have are you probably just bitching about stupid shit and arguing with people you shouldn't be arguing with. So hope that makes your life easier. And sure? It makes my life easier.. wtf?

You're losing at the internet, losing at life, losing at everything... All my evidence is easy to see, it's based solely on your posts and Facebook shit. It's not my fault that you're unable to see your own failures, that's not uncommon. You are a failure though. It would be better for everyone if you would just log out of life.

You're losing at the internet, losing at life, losing at everything... All my evidence is easy to see, it's based solely on your posts and Facebook shit. It's not my fault that you're unable to see your own failures, that's not uncommon. You are a failure though. It would be better for everyone if you would just log out of life.

Okey dokey.

Edit: I liked that last part alot by the way. Really dramatic.

Okey dokey.

You're cycling quickly between overt-aggression and passive-aggression. That's a sure sign of failure. You can't even stick with one general theme, instead you have to jump all over the place because your logic is nonexistent.

Have fun with that...

He probably will. Unlike you, he seems to be able to think beyond an early childhood level. Now, why don't you run and tell your daddy that some bullies are being mean to you on the internet...

You're cycling quickly between overt-aggression and passive-aggression. That's a sure sign of failure. You can't even stick with one general theme, instead you have to jump all over the place because your logic is nonexistent.

Because you're annoying lol. You're like the little fly that keeps going around your head and won't go away. You don't know me, sir. You keep making me laugh over here, but if you're willing to keep going then by all means keep givin it to me!! :gabe: (That's what she said)

He probably will. Unlike you, he seems to be able to think beyond an early childhood level. Now, why don't you run and tell your daddy that some bullies are being mean to you on the internet...

Well, considering I do not have a Dad that will not happen. And you guys aren't bullies. Just a bunch of people that do nothing but argue with other people. Which is fun and all but not my type of thing. But you keep having fun with that.

Because you're annoying lol. You're like the little fly that keeps going around your head and won't go away. You don't know me, sir. You keep making me laugh over here, but if you're willing to keep going then by all means keep givin it to me!! :gabe: (That's what she said)

Hopefully I do annoy you. You do realize that's part of my job? Thanks for reinforcing my behavior.

I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I have met enough inbred morons in my life, I don't need to meet another one. You exemplify idiocy and for that, I pity you.

File photo of our little friend:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/06/24/fredshark.jpg

Well, considering I do not have a Dad that will not happen. And you guys aren't bullies. Just a bunch of people that do nothing but argue with other people. Which is fun and all but not my type of thing. But you keep having fun with that.

I wouldn't stick around if I were your father either.

Go tell your mommy. People don't like you and won't come to your meet.

Hopefully I do annoy you. You do realize that's part of my job? Thanks for reinforcing my behavior.

I don't know you. I don't want to know you. I have met enough inbred morons in my life, I don't need to meet another one. You exemplify idiocy and for that, I pity you.

That's one awesome job you got there. And that's cool man, good for you.